Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
triplettsang
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Meowmix! Don't jinx it!! =P

I want to thank you for your efforts in responding to everyone! You should go sleep! lol
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello alexx03

Yes the stores will be getting around 4-5 of each model & color in stock. Its first come first serve at the stores.

Yes you can do that if you wish.
mrzippy
I've Been Here Awhile

I can see the reservation page now but it says my account # which is on the top of my bill is not valid. Anyone else get this?
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello triplettsang

Haha i wish i could sleep but i did get almost an hour sleep :P. I have work at 9am ( even tho i will be still on helping others).
aj85
I Plan to Stick Around

If you're like 300 in line (or 253 in my case) I'll be FLOOOOORED if they have 300 of each available at the store on launch day. Especially since I can't even go to pick it up until noon (lunch break)

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello mrzippy

Try closing your browser & try it again.
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello aj85

Each store will only get 4-5 of each model & color. They do not get anymore then that as the stores get limited stock.
aj85
I Plan to Stick Around

Oh so if it's first come first serve, does this mean that if I go at lunch it'll most likely be too late? 

aj85
I Plan to Stick Around

I am so confused..... 4-5 phones of each model per store? If I'm 253 in line, there's obviously no way I'll get it on launch day then. 

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello aj85

Yes as others will be waiting all night for it or early morning outside for one so if they get sold out, there is nothing they can do. Walk ins are always first come first serve.

Your # & device has nothing to do with the stock the store gets to sell for the walk ins.,...The reservation has one pile & the stores get limited device to sell to the walk ins / people waiting outside all night.