Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

I'm number 13 got a space grey iPhone 6 plus 16GB! I woke up randomly at like 315am est so thought I'd give a go and it worked! I'm only upgrading if they let me keep my plan though, otherwise I'm cancelling.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Buckwheeat

If you do not need the 6 one then you can cancel it if you want. You will get the $40 back & won't have to worry.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Tut_Tris

You will need to contact Rogers via calling them, Facebook.com/Rogers & see what they can do for u. The store can't do much.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks Meow you are the best!

Now...."The Waiting Games" BEGIN!

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello alexx03

Hmm that is a high number.You MAY get it at launch. Its 50/50 at this moment.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Rogers FB says that they have escalated the Business issue, many people are experiencing this...I just hope this wont get resolved on my way to work...
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

this is not cool, im happy with my plan i have now, and i have decent one. i dont want to lose my discounts i have on this account. i just called in to confirm if i would need to switch and they said i would. but they offered me 6gb share plan for 95 or 3gb for 90$ and its only cause im a "long time user". Not sure what to do..... I think i am going to call retenetion/relations tomrroww and see if they will be able to do anything for me, hopefully they do or im done soon.

I did get lucky though, I got #3 for  the iphone 6 64 gb slate

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Chrisl

You are welcome!. Haha yes the waiting game begins!!
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello triplettsang

Hoepfully this works & it gets turned of for you guys. You guys do not need to worry tho as you guys have a set amount aside for you & its in a different line then regulars. So your numbers will be pretty low unless someone order #50 at once lol.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

meowmix,are there phones available to buy in rogers stores aside from the pre order phones?

if i do not receive my phone on launch day,would i be able to cancel my reservation and pick one up in store if available?whats the ETA for the second batches usually?