Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

I can't see the "new line" phone.. only the device upgrade one.. in my account

the new line was a better reserve number (did this before the account login was working) 

anyone else?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello thetestuser1234

Nope that rumor was proven false as Apple said they had enough for the 6+. Even if they had issues with the Supply, then they would have said so.
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

So Meow the system initially opened at around 3:30am? Gosh I went to bed at 3 and woke up at quarter to 5 to find it was already open. Regardless, all is good and reservation is done! It's always an adventure when the newest idevice comes out.

I Plan to Stick Around

Tram: Same thing for me on business for an hour already.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello darkdad

Good morning. I saw replies from 10pages ago or so but could not post so i went to get some sleep as i needed it.

Business account seems to be offline at the moment but should go live.It should have been live already.
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi Meowmix,

The rogers business side doesn't seem to be working for anyone. I reserved a phone under the "add a line" option. Do you think/know if they'll let me pick up the phone and activate under my current account?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello RedChuuu

The reservation system opened up at 3:15m EST. Either they opened it up early or something happened.

Most got their reservation done!>Smiley Happy
I Plan to Stick Around

Meowmix,

Looks like you  had a little well deserved nap !?  Us biz customers are going squirrly.  any feedback from whats going on from other sources?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello dcliman

Yea they should be able to let you do it as long as you picked a Rogers corporate storeSmiley Happy
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello graystone14

Believe it or not i actually fell asleep with my laptop on my lap in bed. Woke up to my alarm on my laptop warning me the battery is low lol.

Honestly i am very disappointed in this, The business side should have been opened up by now & working just like regular side.