Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Skyjumper
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

So... I never got an email for my "new device" reservation for which I was #39.. I just went ahead and did the upgrade and was 109... ??

I'll just wait and see how it plays out.  What's the worst that could happen? I'm out $40?

killabeeez
I've Been Here Awhile

It worked! position 269 gold 64 iphone +

nasa25x
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

Mad dr., that's good to know.

In that case, Rogers has no excuse lol
RedChuuu
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

It seems that the system is working fine now. Everyone go reserve yours while its working!

chris284
I'm Here A Lot

Took me less than 5 minutes from when I started. Some have mentioned it possibly started working at 3am PT.

Here's what I did. Went to home page, press reserve, and get the screen that has two button 'Reserve to Upgrade' and 'Reserve'. I held down CTRL (Command on Mac) and opened the 'Reserve To Upgrade' over and over and over into new tabs. None worked. Then I Opened 'Reserve' button as 'New To Rogers' and it worked. So while still holding control I would press the one button, then the other, second button, then the other. After opening 20 tabs I began to look through them and I had opened one.

Just putting this here, but I think what did it was actually 3am hitting.
kbffs
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm on the reservation page but am having trouble seeing anything to click on after picking the store! I can't scroll down either... Anyone having the same problem? I've tried it using different browsers too.
lxhunter
I Plan to Stick Around

Like mad_dr said - I work in IT also - this is the new world of cloud computing.

@King_James76 Are you sure you work in IT? I work for a very large hosting company (similar to the one I expect Rogers uses) and can tell you that for the past 10 years it has been standard for companies that are prone to traffic spikes and demand-surges (imagine Interflora on Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, etc) to be on fully redundant platforms that automatically spin up servers and services when demand is detected.

Our system can spin up any number of blades to meet demand and then de-provision them. Each direction of the process takes approximately 10 minutes and requires zero human interaction.

The days of needing to build costly infrastructure that sits idle for 99% of the time are loooong gone.
graystone14
I Plan to Stick Around

On another note, apple.ca is working.  anyone looking for an unlocked phone, apple stating delivery is on the launch date, 19th.

full price though 😞

melisssssa
I Plan to Stick Around

iPhone 6 16GB Silver Cancel Order

Position :

OPEN

mm what does this mean?

RedChuuu
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

@kbffs

Click the arrow at the right on the first tab and it should collapse everything allowing you access to the last "Review" tab.