Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

reserve to upgrade is used if you want to upgrade your current phone. add a line means getting another phone number added to your account

I've Been Around

lol this is a joke... 

be up since before 5 hitting refresh on my wireless page over and over to see an error message every single time for an hour now. tried at least 300 times so far. great as always rogers..

I've Been Here Awhile

Don't give us the 'everyone is having this issue, even apple is having technical difficulties' BS because every year, it is a known fact that people will be piling up for preorders. Rogers should have PREPARED for this especially with the cost of their services.

I Plan to Stick Around

I logged out and back in and get the same message. Glad I signed in early.  But I couldn't figure out how to get beyond 2) store selection initially, since there's no continue button that I could see.  Have to go back up to the dropdown box for 3.  Doh.

I've Been Here Awhile

it is nearly 3am in BC.. giving up on business and going back to bed. 😞

I Plan to Stick Around

Has anyone had luck in using the Upgrade Reserve?

I'm Here A Lot

even trying to get a phone as a new customer isn't working.

keep seeing this msg.

"Sorry, we are experiencing technical difficulties, and your reservation has not been processed. Please try again in a few minutes."

I Plan to Stick Around

RESERVE TO UPGRADE - DOES NOT WORK!

RESERVE TO ADD A NEW LINE - WORKS!
I've Been Here Awhile

anyone been able to get on?

I Plan to Stick Around

I reserved an iPhone 6+ 128G Space Grey using the new customer tab. I will keep trying to access the upgrade link, but I kinda think that there shouldn't be any problems once you actually go pick up the phone. The phone itself will be exactly the same as if you were getting one for an upgrade, and I'll just have to protest loudly if they try to give me problems. But I'm still trying to access the page to order one for an upgrade. Do you guys think that would be a waste of time?