Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

LOL well doing this as early as I did in the morning has its own issues... I just reserved the wrong size ... and I can't cancel 😞 because the account information won't load ... 

*SIGH* I don't even WANT the phone I managed to reserve 😞 128GB space grey 

I Plan to Stick Around

yes same here. I was on the Facebook chat and the Twitter and they had both assured me that i was fine...
I Plan to Stick Around

Yes, since there is now new text on the page i'm assuming that they are trying to update?
I'm Here A Lot

Nasa25 LUCKY YOU!!!! I swear if I knew it would open up before then I would have gotten up much earlier. 

Maybe Rogers opened up earlier to avoid crashing or something. 

What are my chances of picking up on Launch Day???

I Like it Here

I set my alarm for 5am to upgrade to iphone 6 but Rogers is experiencing technical difficulties.  Why then can someone who is signing up for new service can reserve an iphone?  very suspicious

I've Been Here Awhile

Same for me. Can't believe how Mickey Mouse the Rogers website is. Welcome to 2014... Address invalid? I've been a Rogers customer at this address for a long time! Why is it so difficult to reserve a phone...

I've Been Here Awhile

For business yes the username and password should be the same, it's just not working right now. I spoke to a rogers rep yesterday to make sure because it was down yesterday as well.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I contacted support earlier in the week, and nobody could confirm. So I'm assuming it is.

Are you getting the error: "Login failed: Please enter correct username"?

On the main site the "username" field refers to my email. Although it you perform a "Forgot your password" it asks for email and username, which would imply entering the same in both fields?!?!?
I Plan to Stick Around

mine said the same.. I had to change "County Rd" to Cty Rd. and it worked
I Plan to Stick Around

The rep i just got 1 message from on Facebook says that the business site is up and running and to try to reserve on the same page that i've been trying since 5 now...kinda figured that if they say 5 am that it will work then...