Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello dave222567

Honestly i would have suggest the 64GB or 128GB seeing as if u have alot of movies, photos, Videos, Music & apps it will take up alot of space.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello sachinseth

Nope you will continue to have the same plan you have already. All you need to do is activate a nano sim card ( if needed ) on ur account & u are set!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Georgekhoshaba

Oh that is very sweet of u Smiley Happy
I'm a Reliable Contributor

#30 for iphone 6 16gb silver, my rogers is still down for "maintenance" but i randomly refreshed anyway & the iphone 6's were there in the reservation list & it worked..cute stealth tactic to help stop the server crash at 6am est..

& what about this bluetooth speaker thing, i didnt see it mentioned anywhere

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello inferno129

Very nice. Not a bad number at all. Click on the link i post & scroll to the bottom. you will see it.

"

Why iPhone with Rogers

Limited Time Reservation Offer

Reserve your iconic device today and get a free Logiix Blue Piston Wireless Bluetooth Speaker (valued at $49.99, Black only, while supplies last) when you reserve via the Rogers Reservation System.1"

http://www.rogers.com/web/content/iphone?asc_icid=home-whats-new_iPhone_slot-1

I Plan to Stick Around

Depends man, everyone uses different amounts but I have a Note 2 currently and I would recommend 64 gb just incase. With my note its comfortable cause i have a 64 gb micro sd card but, you can't go back with iPhones.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I finally got through on the iPad Apple Store app. Purchased an unlocked 64gb iPhone 6 from Apple. Ships Sept 19-23. Still have my reservation with Rogers.

The Rogers phone is an upgrade on my wife's iphone 4. Can I put the SIM card from my iphone 5 in the new phone and continue using my plan without upgrading it? And can I then buy a sim for my old iphone 5 and have my wife's number ported to it?
I Plan to Stick Around

Sweet! Aha i did the same for the iPad Air launch date, i was actually first in line at square one's Apple store, but that was like waiting all night for 12 hours lol!
I'm a Reliable Contributor

interesting that wasnt there before im sure..well i like free things
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello lannoc24

Very nice!!! Glad you got oneSmiley Happy. Yup you can as the phones use nano sim card.