Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Meow,

I did it via the app so everything is default. I got the confirmation email already. 

Couple of things I learned: 

1. The app seems to 'bypass' the regular web traffic. 

2. The purchasing steps on the web are less then the webstore...hence lesser chances of you getting stucked. 

I am frustarted the business store is down though....I still want to pay less for the device so I may just have to wait till 5am PST and call the business line and see. I am an old man and don't have to get the device right the way like younger folks. :-) 

Any chances of the business folks got in?

I Plan to Stick Around

i got two 16gb iphone 6+ .....now that i have noticed most of you got the 64 and up.... I am wondering if I should have gone with 64gb instead.... on my note 2 I didn't even use more than 12gigs with all the games and photos and music.

I would like to know what you guys think.

I am all eared

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Georgekhoshaba

I am still going to wait in line at my local Rogers store like i have done for the past 4 years. Hopefully doing this will score me a free case i hope haha.
I Plan to Stick Around

WOOHOO!! Reservations for iPhone opened early! I'm reserved position 77 in Canada for my iphone 6 Plus and 65 for my wife's iPhone! 

I've Been Around

64g iPhone 6 plus.. # 92
I Plan to Stick Around

Yeah. At least I can go to bed now...
I Plan to Stick Around

use the app and patiently wait...I got in. 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello ltcheung

It seems the business side is affected as well or will open up later. Mind you that you guys won't have a high number. You guys have a separate line & devices saved for the business side.
I've Been Around

so if i go in and get the phone i reserved whenever it comes and buy it outright...i dont hav to change my plan to a share everything correct?

I Plan to Stick Around

Sweet, i think i'll give it to my mom as a little present since i just bought a beats pill.