Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Thanks Meowmix. I'm not really concerned about getting it at launch but if I have a low number I just don't want my phone to be off reservation by the time I get back.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello harry454

It will say that until the device is up & the reservation opens up. Most of the business customers will see that.

Also no. Most likely tomorrow it should be up ( Pricing wise)
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Godai

If you want, you can also contact the store & let them know you will be going away for a few days & if the device comes in, to keep it for you. Ask for the Manager & speak to them. See if they can do it.

The store has to keep the device for 5-7 business days after they received it.
I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks for the advice. 5-7 days is enough time but I will call and ask.
I've Been Here Awhile

2 months ago i saw the 5s at 99$ and since I really needed a new iphone (mine is 4 years old) I went to the store that weekend and the price went up to 229$

I was annoyed, I called them and they told me to wait for the 6 and the 5 will drop in price again...   so I waited and decided why not, ill buy the 6, its worth the extra 200$

Now i find out that my plan is not a "good value" and will have to pay twice my monthy fee to upgrade.

800$ a year extra?  They are out of their minds.... 

I worked for Rogers for years and I lost all loyalty to them and want to cancel all my services.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Godai

You are welcome!! That is the best thing to do as well!.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello drbaxter

The $99 price was given by Apple. Rogers nor any other carrier makes up the prices. Apple does. Apple controls the prices for the iPhone's. So they tell the carriers to lower the prices before the announcement of the new device & raise it back up a week before the release of the new one.

If you wish to see if you can get a plan like yours but a bit more, contact Rogers via Facebook.com/Rogers or Twitter @RogersHelps & i am sure they can help. You can also call in as well if u like.

Sorry to hear that you want to cancel.. Make sure if you pick another provider.. You do research & see what is up with them & whats going on. This way you know instead of finding out after you sign papers.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Meow: Just to be clear, do corporate customers need to have an $80 plan as well now? I think no, right? If so, it would be a bummer because I'm paying less than that.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Rainforest

From what i know you do not need to worry but its always best to call in & find out as the business lines are a bit different. Even if u guys have to change plans, you guys have lower plans & better plans then us anyways lol.
I'm Here A Lot

Hey Meowmix!

I came here looking for the time that the device registration will begin. I see that you have said 6-7am EST. Where did you see this? I noticed you referenced a tweet ( https://twitter.com/RogersBuzz/status/509757133156802560 ) however I don't see any mentioned of 6/7am on that tweet. Is there a confirmed time? 3ET, 12PT, thus being Sep 12 in all of Canada?