Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello Hawkeye360

Yup they can. They can do it via that way or a better way would be Facebook.com/Rogers. This way you have the Inbox & can communicate that way easier.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

The benefits of being self employed is I get to call it a no office day ! 🙂

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Buckwheeat

haha nice!. I don't really care as tomorrow will be a dead day & i get to leave early from work but next Friday i am taking the day off haha.
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi Meowmix,

I am a rogers small business account holder. I have logged in to my account but I can't seem to find where I can pre-order the Iphone. I know I can't do it until the morning but would like ot know where I should look when I wake up. I hope you can help!

Thanks!

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello dcliman

The button will pop up in the morning. Others had the same issue where there was a link & didn;t work so i guess they moved it.

Try logging in, checking any page that says DEVICE RESERVATION. See if u can find that.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Meowmix,

Would a live chat work just as well?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Can someone please confirm how one will know if they have registered for the Reservation System or not?  I've tried all day to login with no luck.  It just says that my login information isn't correct.  I had initially logged in prior to the account so I have an online account.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Hawkeye360

You can try them & see!
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello triplettsang

You may need to reset your password or set up a new one. If you still can not access it, try making a new one & put your account number into that one.

There is a pre order list ONLY for new account. Existing accounts will need to reserve the device via log into My Rogers & go forward
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Hi All,

Anyone from Quebec reached loyalty to ask whether it was possible to HUP an 55-60$ plan with the iPhone 6?
I just reached a very nice lady who renewed my plan and said there would be no problems renewing. Am I going to have a bad surprise? She seemed knowledgable.

Also, would you pre-order at the Apple Store or Rogers?

Thanks!