Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hey Meowmix, I read a few pages and am a little confused on the upgrading.

I understand that the minimum plan for an iPhone is $80. If I were to add some add-ons of some sort, will I still be able to upgrade and keep my current plan? Or am I forced to do a "share everything plan" even though I'm the only one on my account? 

Thanks! Cat Happy

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I am new to all this. I have a corporate plan on both my accounts. What number do I call to get the device? I looked here but didnt see anything. Do I call at 2am PST?!

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello skaimz

Unfortunately no. Your plan has to be $80 or more without add ons.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello EvilMonkey25

You need to reserve the devices via the Rogers reservation system online. Log into your business account via the Rogers Business site & Go to Reserve Device. Then do it from there.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Let's say I pay over $80/month currently, with that in mind, would I need to change to a "share everything" plan? Or can I keep what I have since it is more than $80/month?

Thanks!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Hawkeye360

Most likely need to change to the new shared everything plan but its best to call in for that. Yes the plan it self must be $80 or more without add ons to work.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I've had the best luck via Facebook. In the end I had to update my plan, but they gave me a deal so I am satisfied. I would suggest trying there. Also, don't worry about the long replies, they are probably swamped.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks Meowmix!

Also, I see your above reply about needing to be $80/month without add-ons and some of mine is with add-ons, so I guess I'm out of luck.

This new policy is absolutely outrageous, just unbelievable if you ask me.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello analogboy

Its always the best option to go via Facebook.com/Rogers or Twitter @RogersHelps. They will give you great deals! 🙂
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Hawkeye360

I agree with you. Yeah the plan itself must be $80 without add ons & before taxes.