Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Does anyone know if you buy the unlocked phone from apple and you still have some $ left on your FLEXtab, and you keep the same plan, does the FLEXtab keep reducing as normal or do you have to pay off the FLEXtab if you just switch phones? Sorry for the run on sentence 🙂
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello jeremy1234

No if you buy a unlocked phone from Apple you do NOT need to pay your Flextab as you are not upgrading with Rogers. You are buying a device outright full price. The Flextab will keep reducing until it hits $0 on the last month of your contract left.
I Plan to Stick Around

Haha. I'm even more excited now. We've been through every phone since the 3G and that's the first and only one that I've unboxed.

I kinda wish they'd just do what Best Buy did with the PS4.. Mine was at the post office the day before release. They weren't suppose to give it to me, but it's a very small town. She just ripped the barcode off the box and scanned it the next day. I was unboxing the PS4 the day before launch.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Skyjumper

Remember you have the right as the customer to tell them NO & you will open it when u get home. If they refuse, tell them to speak to a manager as there is no rule that they have to refuse it when a customer asks to open it them self & the rep not open it.

They won't give you the phone until Friday morning when the store opens or when u pick it up. Lets say it ships out Wednesday night & goes to the store Thursday, they have to keep it until Friday & then sell it to you. Also the systems will NOT accept the IMEI number or Serial number either. It will give them a Error code.

That is what happened with my buddy with his PS3 lol.

I'm a Senior Enthusiast

my plan will go from $60 to $125. I guess I am not upgading.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Luc112

Oh man that sucks.(n) Contact them   & see what they can do!

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

yeah, he told me to contact the loyalty department. i'll call later.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Luc112

Try that & see! Hopefully it works:)
I've Been Here Awhile

Can anyone confirm what time the online pre-order will start? I called Rogers and the rep told me midnight.... but I have a hard time believing that.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello javo29

Its supposed to start around 6:30am EST.There is no Midnight release with Rogers & never was for any reservation.