Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Helle graystone14

That is correct. Business and corporate customers ONLY can do that. Regular reservations aka customers can't.  The waiting times for u guys may be longer tho lol

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

HeavyD

I am hearing this from my corp plan too, except our upgrades are 18 month without EUF. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi Meowmix,

On your initial post you mention it is better to pick up at our Local Rogers store (Corporate Rogers store or Rogers Plus) rather than Rogers Authorized dealer. how do I tell if a store is an authorized dealer or not

Im in montreal downtown sould I select the bigger stores such as

Rogers

1015 Rue Sainte-Catherine Ouest

or the little stores (this is the one I normally deal with)

Rogers

3573 Boulevard Saint-Laurent
Montreal, QC H2X 2T6

Thanks

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I have a question. If I am buying the phone out right. Does the minimum 80 dollar plan limitation still affects me?

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello pat1977777

You can see that on the Rogers site or if the first location says ( Rogers Plus or Rogers)  that's a corporate store.  I mean it if it's like Fs or BB or a Rogers store which is owned by Rogers but a third part company working for Rogers and authorized to sell their products. 

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello dave222567

No it does not as u are paying full price for the device and are not doing a upgrade. So ur plan will stay the same. All u need to do as if u do not have a nano sim card, get one and activate it on ur account and u should be good to go.  If u already have one, then pop it in and all is great! 

I've Been Here Awhile

Hi Meow.  I was just chatting with rogers support and they told me I need to get a share everything planfor $110 plus $55 a month per line.  Whats gives?

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

For those planning on buying outright I assume you'll be buying unlocked directly from apple correct? It'd make no sense paying full retail for a locked phone
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello nasa25

Agreed.  Anyone buying the iPhone outright, go to the App store as it will be factory unlocked.  Buying it outright from Rogers or any other carriers will be locked to that carrier. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Just want to pass on some information re my experience with customer service and the requirement to have one of these new sharing plans. I too want to upgrade to the iPhone 6 and had to "upgrade" to a new plan. However after doing all that I'll be getting a better plan (1gb more) and saving $5 a month. It's not all doom and gloom having to switch. I've been a long time loyal customer, so ymmv but it's refreshing to see that they recognize and reward loyalty and I didn't even have to ask. I'm sure I could have even done better if I tried. Cheers!