Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

As for the business plan, I talked to them yesterday, they said I have to switch plan, since my plan is epried they are not allowed to choose when doing the upgrade,  they can offer $60 for unlimited canada calling +2GB, or $75 for 5GB, I don't care much about voice, considering additoanl fees on plan and early upgrade fee($150), I will buy out right from Apple store.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Has Rogers come out and confirm whether reservations will start at 6am or 6:30am?  Its been 6:30am in previous years but Fido has come out and said 6am so I'm not sure if Rogers will do the same.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

When I log into the device reservation module on the rogers website, under device selection, it says that there are currently "No active devices to reserve at this time". I am eligible for an upgrade as I'm currently not under contract. Do you know why that may be? I would think that I could still reserve an s5 or something to that effect.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello charlo1108 

It will be at 6:30am as the previous years.  U can try a bit early then that but i doubt it will work . Every carrier has different times 

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello jay6

All current phones offered via Rogers have been taken off the reservation list seeing as the stores have the devices in Stock.  The system will be empty until tomorrow 6:30am EST when it opens up and list the new iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Jay, mine says the same. It says that cause there's nothing to reserve yet.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello jeremy1234 

Exactly.  It will say it for everyone as there is no current phone offered via the reservation system.  It's only for new devices that are coming out.  Sometimes they leave them on but take them off and get ready for the next ones. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

How will the payment on a plan for existing customers work? When I reserve it and then pick it up at the store next week, do I pay the flextab and phone price right away or will they add the whole sum to my account so I can pay it on my next invoice? 

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I currently have the Corp 350 plan which is $50/month and includes 5GB of data. I called Rogers and the rep told me that I would have to switch to a plan that's a minimum of $55/month. However if I were to switch to their Business Bundle 55 plan I would only have 1GB which would not work at all. 

Would it possible to just put on an add on that will bump my bill up to at least $55/month or do I have to switch plans completely?

Thanks!

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello aj85

Your Flextab and price for the device will be added to ur next month's invoice.  You do not pay for those at the store or when u reserve it.