Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

What time can we order online VIA Apples website ?

Midnight ?

Im in NB

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello serge_bmw

Apple starts at 12Am EST so yes midnight. 

I'm Here A Lot

This is probably a stupid question, but I've never bought aphone outright before – but I'm guessing you can't reserve a phone you plan to buy outright with Rogers correct? What's the best place to get one? I'll still be putting my Rogers SIM in, as I want to keep my plan. 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello syropian 

You can research a phone and buy it outright, out it on a new line or upgrade.  It works all pays. 

I Plan to Stick Around

This may be a silly question, but when you go to the rogers store to pick up your new iphone does the rep have to open the box for any reason? I like being the first to open it up Smiley Happy I simply swap the simcard and that's it?
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey Meowmix, what phone you gonna get? I am so torn, part of me is like iphone 6 should be good (as I use a Nexus 5 now and honestly I think its the perfect size, 5inches and perfect in the hand) so I am thinking iphone 6 would be good even if its.3 inches smaller.

however iphone 5.5 sounds so good with all that real estate to suirf, watch videos etc...i am wondering if i am gonna regret not gettnig the bigger one...hmmm.. its 1080p too and an optical lense to boot...

hmmm I just wanted to see what people thought lol, first world problems i know!

Mack

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Thanks Meowmix, what I meant, is that reservations start tomorrow, but you can't reserve a phone (from Rogers) that you're going to buy outright correct?

I Plan to Stick Around

I'm torn too. BUT I think for me the plus is a little large. Once a case is on, I think it will be a little large to carry nicely in pocket Smiley Happy
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello hendersonsarah 

I will be getting the 128GB iPhone 6 Plus Black. 

I Plan to Stick Around

Hey Jeremy,

Yeah  i am thinking it might be a little large but its ultra thin phone and light so it would be so large, I am gonna hate it if you can do so much more with a plus in real estate wise lol I think i might just break down and get that !

Meowmix, whats your thougths behind the 6 plus? I might do a black this year did white 2 years in a row. not feeling the gold lol

regards,

Mack