Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Meowmix,

Thanks for all your great help this evening, i think the 20+ pages should make a pretty good guide for the new readers.

thanks again !!!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello AppleForever

1). 3AM is pacific time, not EST. So that is why u seen that,

2). Nope it will added on your account once you reserve it. Once you cancel it or it ships out, your account will be credited $40 with the tax.
Highlighted
I've Been Around

I bought an Iphone 4S in January of 2012, and want to upgrade to the iphone 6 when it is released. Approximately hosw much will I have to pay, assuming that I will have to pay off the remainder of my contract, and pay for the phone?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello graystone14

You are welcome. I hope so but many will ask questions & i am prepared to answer them 🙂
I Plan to Stick Around

wouldnt it be great if someone made an easy rogers upgrade app?  I would pay a dollar or 2 for the app instead of having going through web crashes and 404 errors.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!

Hello Jennabobenna

You need to log into My Rogers - Product & Service - Device Balance. It should tell you the amount of months left & the Flextab amount left to pay.

You can also contact Rogers via Live Chat, Facebook.com/Rogers or Twitter @RogersHelps & they will give you that answer.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello graystone14

I do agree. It would have been easier if the My Rogers app would have the device reservation option included so that way you wouldn't have to go threw the website.
I Plan to Stick Around

@graystone14 wrote:

as a business customer, when you click on the resrvation tab, it just takes you to this link which asks you to sign in again.

https://reservebusinessdevice.ca/SignIn.aspx

when i try to sign it, it says "invalid user".  Of course, in order to be given the link (that you have to sign into again), you have to be signed into your account.

So i am not given any device options, zero.  if there is another Business User, please try and see if you get the same.  As i mentioned before, i was told the link doesnt work yet since the 6 isnt available.  However, i would have assumed the link was not exclusively for the 6, there are other mfgs out there!

Thanks,

I have the same issue and have contacted rogers and they couldn't figure out if it's me or the system. So glad to see it might not just be an issue with just my account. 

Tried the "Forgot your pasword" and that too doesn't work, but it asks for a username and email, and not sure what my username would be, as it's my email for the main site...

Interested to hear if others have the same issue with this registration system...

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello jeremy1234

Hmm it could have been something like a glitch or if it got removed via a mod, you can see if you have a PM from them on the top right hand side & it would explain why.

You are welcome!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello aasasa

Its already been explained & now seeing as most business customers are seeing the same thing, its normal that you would get that seeing as there is no device to be added on that list until the iPhone 6 gets put into the reservation system. Look at page 20-21 & you will see it.