Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello AppleForever

That is because Apple & the US carriers already set the price ahead before the announcement of the iPhone 6 & 6 Plus. The Canadian ones announce them like usual a few days after the announcement so they can get promotions & other little things ready for it.

No. Apple store can do upgrades as well but they are telling you to go to your carriers store because its easier & faster then waiting in line with thousands & if something happens, that Apple rep will need to contact Rogers & yeah. So if the Rogers store screw up lets say, its easier for them to do everything.

Rogers & the other Canadian carriers will announce the prices sometime this week. I am sure of this as they always have done it before the reservation & sometime a day after.

Qdriver
I Plan to Stick Around

Wow just read all 18 pages...you're a very busy guy there Meowmix lol
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Qdriver

lol yes i am. I am committed to help each & every single person on here as much as i can. Been doing this for 4 years now so its not that bad:P. I love to help everyone out & give them answers they are looking for! 🙂
Qdriver
I Plan to Stick Around

Well it's great to have you there for everyone, great job.
I don't really have anything to ask, I'm pretty much holding off patiently till Friday morning. I guess if i ask anything at all it might be if wether or not Rogers gets any slight preference to Canadian deliveries other than Apple of course. I was thinking about maybe preordering from places like Future Shop
graystone14
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Rese

On the business account side of things, there is a device reservation tab.  I am not sure if this is for all brands or a specific tab just created for the ^ launch.   I tried loging into the business reserve system and it told me i had an invalid username.  I logged into my business acount with my typical user name and password (worked fine), i then proceeded to chat with CS.  they said, that since its too early(not the 12th), the system doesnt recognize any usernames.  Is this correct?  I dont want to wake up in the middle of the night or whenever the reservations start only to find that there is some sort of tech problem with my account.  wouldnt be the first time the right hand doesnt know what the left is doing.  

thanks!

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Qdriver

Thank you!. You can ask anything u like or if anything comes up, ask away:).

You can pre order it anywhere you like. It will be the same price & same spot anyways. anything Rogers gets its up to Apple. Same goes with every single carrier.
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello graystone14

Exactly its a bit early seeing as the device is going up on the reservation system Friday at 6:30/7am EST. You may be able to see other devices but seeing as the rep told you that, its most likely that reason. Hopefully another Business account holder can chime in about this.
Qdriver
I Plan to Stick Around

Ok yup sounds great, I'll likely just stick with plan A, it seemed to work very well when I got my 5 a day or two after launch, although there's a little more hype it seems with the 6. Anyway thanks, Keep up the great work.
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Qdriver

That would be the best thing to do if you want!. The hype is due to the new design, bigger screens, NFC & other little things added.

Thank you i will!:)
graystone14
I Plan to Stick Around

i thought if i tried the reservation tab, it would show me various devises and of course, not the iphone 6, but couldnt get that far.

any biz customers try the same?