Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello Matfigs 

I hope so too! Hope it's a cheap price hahaSmiley Tongue

I Plan to Stick Around

That 80 bucks minimum plan is annoying.. Close but not quite.. Smiley Tongue Any tips? I'm not about to let my plan go..

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

You could ask them if they could do you a kindness and just add $4 to your plan, and in return they retain you as a customer.

I Plan to Stick Around

How does it work for business/corporate plans? Do i have a flex tab too or based on on sometihng else ?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello elmergg

See what theyycan do for u.  Ask if they can offer something similar to what u have. 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello ThePunisher

It works as it would be with anyone else.  Upgrade fee aka Flextab 

I Plan to Stick Around

Rogers just told me that it doesn't matter how much your plan comes to right now, you have to upgrade your plan to the share everything plans to upgrade to the iPhone 6. I'll just buy the 6 outright if that's the case.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello tut_tris

The plan must be over $80 and it must be one of the share everything plans they offer if u pick a new plan.  Some reps are not trained and don't know much unfortunately. 

I Plan to Stick Around

Meowmix okay got off the phone with retentions I had to give up old plan but man did retention save me some money, I got a share plan between 2 people and save about $80 off my bill even with thew new plans. So they arent all that bad if you get a good deal.

Either way its correct, if you plan to do an iphone 6 upgrade next friday, you HAVE to move up to $80 and above plans and move to the new plans or its just now allowed.

So I feel relieved I am ready to go! I am most likely gonna get what meowmix said, the 128 GB lol so it has to be on contract, $1000 is too much ! lol

I Plan to Stick Around

What are the upgrade prices of the phones? On the rogers site i do not see what the upgrade price will be.

is 16GB $199 ?
Thank you for the earlier replies