Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello siulonguiy

That's good! Although u guys still have some other stuff u guys have to do!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello darkdad

Yes if ur plan is over $80 then you will be fine. If it's less then that, unfortunately u will need to change ur plan or contact Rogers via calling them, Live Chat, Facebook or Twitter @RogersHelps and see they can do for u.
I Plan to Stick Around

Yes, all corporate accounts are still stuck on the 3 year contracts

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello charlo1108

Qhhh that sucks 😞
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Some people are saying if your plan is over $80, then you're fine. Do you think they would maybe just up my plan price to $80, and let me keep my 6gb of data?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello syropian 

You can contact Rogers ans see what they can do! Maybe they can do that for u but most won't budge. Try tho! 

I'm a Trusted Enthusiast

Meowmix my friend! I'm back once again 😛 I have a a question for you. Do you know the Rogers contract pricing? I'm looking to get the iPhone 6 Plus 64Gb or the iPhone 6 64GB
I Plan to Stick Around

Are you sure? I pretty upset now with Rogers, was just on the phone with CS, then customer retention and then their manager who all said I will have to change my plan, this is unheard of. Is there anything I should try and do? I have been a Rogers customer for years and then they say this......I would be more then happy to cancel with Rogers if this is how it is. They claim the change in plans is due to upgrading to a "preumim" phone.....never had this issue with other iPhone upgrade and this iPhone 6 is cheaper on a two year term then the 5s was last year....

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello darkdad 

Yes i am pretty sure. The only thing u can do is either contact Rogers via Live Chat, Facebook or Twitter @RogersHelps and see what they say or change ur plan.  The same is going on with all carriers.  They are all putting those restrictions. 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello matfigs!  

Its nice to see u again! Unfortunately that i don't know until they announce it but the 6 Plus won't be cheap.  The base model will be 279+ at most. I would suggest to wait until they say it.