Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Meowmix here we go again Lol. 2 years ago I remember you being here helping people out kudos to you.

Sucks that I have to change plan to those horrible rogers share everything crap. I don't need anything shared and the prices for data are stupid given k have the grand fathered 6gb for 30$ deal. I don't mind changing my plan but have you heard of retention letting you keep your data as is?

Of retention can give you a good plan wouldn't that mean that if you accept you can't technically get an upgrade on sep 19th cause you agreed to a new plan and term before the 19th?

Just some insight and opinion would help

Thanks,
Mack
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello hendersonsarah

I have been doing this for 4 years it's been a long road for me haha.

I agree it sucks losing the amazing plans we have for the new ones. I would say yes but best thing to is contact Rogers via calling them, Live Chat, Facebook or Twitter @RogersHelps and see what they say! They should be able to offer you something with similar or same data you have!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Corporate customers do not have to have minimum $80 plans.  That rule is only for residential customers.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello charlo1108

That is correct! Thank you for sharing that. If i am not mistaken tho, u guys still have the 3 year contracts? ( business and corporate).
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hello Meowmix,

I read if your plan is over $80/month that you should be fine?

Please let me know,

Thanks 

I've Been Around

What colours is the new iphone 6 available in? Is there a 32gb option available? Also, what is the Canadian pricing?
Highlighted
I've Been Around

I want to thank everyone for this thread! I have just changed my business plan to a TRUE business plan and got myself a cheaper plan that what I had already 😃

Corporate users will not necessarily have to change to the Share Everything Plan if their plan is already over $60. I'm sure there are exceptions though!

Best to call a Rogers Rep to confirm!

Thanks again everyone!!!
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Wait, just to be clear, they're going to force me off my plan thats ~$75/month with 6GB, and on to a plan thats $80/month with 500mb?! They will most certainly lose a customer if they try and pull that stunt.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello clambert

32GB option has been discontinued via Apple. Its16GB,64GB and 128GB now.

All colors will come to Rogers.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello syropian

All carriers unfortunately are doing this. It seems to be a new thing. I would contact Rogers via calling them, Live Chat, Facebook or Twitter @RogersHelps and see what they can do for u