Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello everyone.

Anyone looking to by the device(s) outright, Apple Canada and Mobilesyrup have posted the prices. Contract prices have yet to be seen.

iPhone 6

16GB:  $749
64GB: $859
128GB: $969

iPhone 6 Plus

16GB: $859
64GB: $969
128GB: $1,079

I'm Here A Lot

If we choose not to pre-order, will Rogers retail stores have a few phones for people lining up on release day like in the past?

I Plan to Stick Around

When will we be able to reserve one? I did a chat with a Rogers online person and they have no idea which is strange.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello eberkelmans

Stores will be getting 5-10 each per model. So it's first come first serve at store level for waiting to get one. Last year i remember the Rogers store near me had 5 Space gray and 3 gold ones. It all depends.

This happens due that most devices go to the reservations and call centers let's say and business class. Mind u they have to send few phone to all the stress across the nation.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello pjkropf

This Friday the reservation system should be  open. As what Apple said all pre orders will happen then and i am sure Rogers and all the carriers will follow.

The live chat and call center reps will not know anything until they get a memo from their managers

I've Been Around

Hello,

I'm looking to switch to rogers and start a 2 year share everything contract with the new 6 plus.

How will this work when I go to reserve my device on the 12th? During the checkout process, will I have the opportunity to add the contract to the final price? Or will I just have to pay the $40 reserve fee and pay for the phone + the contract when it arrives in-store?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello BakerJ

Yes it will tell you which plan to pick and u will pick one.  Once that is done zu will get a confirmation email telling u the phone number, plan and all that stuff.  

You have to pay everything upfront when u order the device if u are w new customer to Rogers.  This means when u pre order it,  u will need w credit card to pay for it. 

I Plan to Stick Around

Hard to believe it's already time to say goodbye to my -Still Working Great- iPhone 5.

Now I'm debating between 64GB or 128GB for iPhone6 Plus.

As for the Watch, I will probably wait till the second edition, depending on price & functionality in 2015.

That wireless inductive charging component for the Watch is fantastic technology.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Solaron

I will be getting the 128GB as i do alot of photography and i have alot of music.

The iWatch will come out during the beginning of next year via Apple.. Price starts at $349 for it and up.
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!

@Meowmix wrote:

AS for the plan, Rogers requires you to get a new plan when you upgrade. The ones they offer. If you feel like you do not want to lose the plan you have, contact Rogers & see what they can do or offer you so you can keep it when upgrading. I had to do that a couple of weeks ago so i do not lose my plan.

So does that mean if I have an existing plan I can't use the reservation system? I'd like to get the 6 as soon as I can and the reservation system seems like the best bet, but I don't want to lose my current plan.