Apple iPhone 5S & 5C Questions / Reservations number!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 5S & 5C Questions / Reservations number!

My gold iPhone 5s 16gb FINALLY changed to IN PROGRESS about an hour ago. What does IN PROGRESS actually mean? Is it getting ready to ship? Is it reasonable to expect to have it by next week?

I've Been Here Awhile

What is stated in which emails?
I feel that it still does not explain the question of the purpose of the tracking number. It sure did confuse rogers reps too.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello cmcdowall

It means that they have your device in the warehouse & preparing for it tobe shipped. This can take 3-5 business days to happen depending on when UPS picks it up & Rogers ships it out.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Umolivss

The tracking number is ONLY given when the phone has been shipped out. The purpose for the UPS tracking info is to know that is safely got delivered to the store & you are able to see where it is when its in transit.
I've Been Here Awhile

I got an email feom rogers that my gold 5s 32 gig is still being processed. Order on Oct 13. How much longer can i expect to get the phone?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Yat1

Most likely another week or so if it does not ship today. It could take a bit longer depending if they even have the device in stock.
I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks for that quick response Meowmix! And are people still getting $50 credits?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Yat1

You mean the mail in rebate? Yes if the option online doesn't work, then call in and have them apply it on the account.

The $50 credit was only last year with the iPhone 5. This year there is no credits like that given out.
I've Been Here Awhile

Well my status just went into in progress from 48 for the 32 silver, so they must have gotten some in.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello ckennard

Good to hear. By mid or end of next week you should get yours. They only got a little amount of silver & Space Gray. They had some Silver in inventory but just put it in now. ( Issue at the warehouse caused this).