Apple iPhone 5S & 5C Questions / Reservations number!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: Apple iPhone 5S & 5C Questions / Reservations number!

I called in and did a hardware upgrade for the gold 16 gb iphone 5s on Sept 21.

I finally receive a hardware notification update on the 20th of Oct telling me to just wait longer and that you will be notified when its shipped.

Still have no idea if I should wait longer or go to device reservation? Do I just have to keep waiting cause this is coming up to the 8th week and i've just about had enough of waiting.  

Rogers rep keeps telling me the same thing that they don't know when its going to come.

Anyone have better luck or should I just go for another color.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello 4bgdfd

You need to wait until it ships out OR you can go into a future shop or Best buy and see if they have the iPhone you ordered and get it from them. You can go for another color but the line will be still there.  Apple hasn't really shipped many devices to Rogers lately. 

I've Been Here Awhile

@Meowmix

I am now 85 on the waitlist for the Gold 64gb. costumer side in alberta. Any idea when i could be expecting the phone to be shipped?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello AlicjaSkora

It all depends on how many gold units Apple sends. It could take 1-3 weeks at most.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello pktlam

They got them a few days ago. They gave half to the business side and the other half to the stores and over the phone orders. Remember sometimes it depends on which account has gone in progress and such. Your one of the lucky ones.
I've Been Here Awhile

Just to share my experience:
I ordered my 16GB iphone 5s black on September 20 @ 6 pm (Vancouver BC) for a corporate side via phone (HUP through a business representative). At that time I was #370 in line. I never received any e-mail with a confirmation or a tracking number. My phone was finally delivered to my house today!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello ffaceoff

Thats good!!. Yea like i said, sometimes you may not get the shipping email and the device will just appear at the door!
I Plan to Stick Around

@meownix,

any shipment this week for phone orders? still haven't heard back from my order on launch day. these golds are so hard to get!

Anyone know any store who have golds in vancouver?

I Plan to Stick Around

Meowmix,

Any updates from your warehouse contact on 32g Silver for the corporate side?  This is rediculous.  My phone now doesn't even last a day's use so I need a new phone to do business.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello mielc

They only got a handful from what he told me. It seems Apple sent a small batch today