Apple iPhone 5S & 5C Questions / Reservations number!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Apple iPhone 5S & 5C Questions / Reservations number!

Meowmix please send to me as well. Thanks
I'm Here A Lot

@meowmix, my account was blocked too. The apple rep simply called Rogers to confirm my account and HUP eligibility and completed a paper form contract. Rogers processed the imei and sim while on the phone with her. Yes it's more complex but got it done. Beats waiting. Not sure if it will work for everyone but worth a try.
I'm Here A Lot

Hi Meowmix

Can you send me one also, thank you!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello supersmurf

Good to hear! Sadly some accounts are blocked by a higher level in which can only be unblocked if the business rep unblocks it.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Samuella

I agree. It could take that long unless Apple starts supplying Rogers with more devices and Rogers starts supplying the business and corporate reservations.
I Plan to Stick Around

@ meowmix

Def a glitch , I'm back up to 440 for 437 on corporate
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello marlenesilva

Yea its a glitch that always happens
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Heavyd1981

Your number is 1370 still.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Tmothy12

You can if the store has it.
I Plan to Stick Around

If anybody is looking for iPhone 5s 16GB Gold, I have some exciting news for y'all. I went to the local future shop in my town and apparently the future shop had about 8 units of the 5s 16GB Gold in stock. I seen them through the glass shelves behind the cell shop counter. I even asked the cell shop rep if they had any gold in stock and the rep told me yes and pointed to the glass shelves behind the cell shop counter. So anybody that wants a gold iPhone 5s 16GB and doesn't want to wait any longer, cancel your reservation or the order you made over the phone and go visit your local future shop or best buy. Call future shop or best buy first BEFORE canceling your order over the phone or canceling your reservation to make sure they have the stock.
Better yet, BEFORE canceling your order that you made over the phone or canceling the reservation, just go visit your local future shops and best buys cell shop department to see for yourself if they do indeed have the gold in stock. You may be in for a shocker!