Apple iPhone 5S & 5C Questions / Reservations number!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 5S & 5C Questions / Reservations number!

Might just cancel my order and go to the S4 if they don't get it together soon
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

On my account it says I'm at like 355 ish but I just got an email with an update of 655ish or something for my 64g I wonder which is true

For my 32g the numbers match
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Last Friday I reserved a 64GB gold iPhone 5S. I was 651. This morning I went from 610 place to 324. After 2 weeks of research decided to check a shop that sells Rogers phones (as I keep hearing Rogers stores haven't been selling 5S - just filling reservations). Apparently Rogers today received a new shipment. So I went to the BestBuy kiosk in WEM (should have Rogers shipment with the ability to sell stock). Just so happened to be a gold 32GB. Took it in a heartbeat! Don't be afraid to randomly check - especially today! That was my first stop.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

Ok 🙂 thanks ! I should receive my other phone Monday 🙂
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello jkronz

You are welcome! 🙂
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

My status on the Rogers app went from "Booked" to "back ordered" today. What does that mean?? Any ideas? Am I even on the Rogers order list?
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello mielc

You ordered threw the phone so you are not on the reservation list. You are on another list. Also "Back order" means they have no stock and waiting for more to be shipped to them.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Hello!

What is typically the lag time between the ups status of being shipped and the Rogers plus receiving the phone in store? My phone was shipped and delivered as per ups to what I assume would be the warehouse on the 16th but I've still received no word from My Rogers plus.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Odoruhono

If you picked Rogers plus store, it should have been straight to the store. If it was a Rogers authorized store, then they are the ones that deal with it. UPS. Just drops it off and leaves. The warehouse can use any sender to send their products to the stores.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Hmm.. That's interesting since I've been calling them every day and they insist they get their reserved phones from the warehouse. Now I'm worried they gave it to someone else. I don't know what to do now!