Apple iPhone 5S & 5C Questions / Reservations number!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 5S & 5C Questions / Reservations number!

@ nasa25

They offered me a HUP with the upgrade discount for my order without losing my current plan. So I took it Bhahahahaha **evil laugh**
I Plan to Stick Around

I wonder how many threads there are like this one out in the interweb with the same situation that this thread is focusing on.
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

Super plan is $60 from what I'm reading online so meets the min requirement. Sucks that I'm $5 short of meeting the requirement and they won't budge. Ah well.
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Rlawton

What was the question / what did you want to say? Its a blank post.
I Plan to Stick Around

@geetha171

Doesn't sound good! If it said it arrived, there should be a signature! I hope someone didn't take it and is lying
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello marlenesilva

Right & wrong. If the user picked a Rogers Authorized dealership, the device will be shipped to the dealers warehouse. Therefor the user & the store will not see the device until the warehouse ships it to the store. The user will not get a email with a tracking number either. I explained this many times lol

IF the user picked a Rogers Plus store or a Rogers Corporate store, then i would contact the store back & speak to a manager.
I Plan to Stick Around

For all of you on corporate plans, see my post on page 177. I was able to go to a roger store in Oshawa and get my 32 gb space grey. The store rep said that I didn't meet the 60$ limit; but the I called customer relations and got them to talk to the rep. Took 30 mins, but then I has my iphone 🙂
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello cheetos81

Some on here are not in Toronto or remotely near Oshawa lol. Also most stores do not accept business clients as they have no power to get in those accounts.

Good to see you were able to keep the same plan!!!