Apple iPhone 5S & 5C Questions / Reservations number!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 5S & 5C Questions / Reservations number!

Hello rsxmachine

Its not that easy going on a corporate or business account... In order to do that, many things have to be shown to Rogers that u need a corporate account like the company name / boss and such. For you guys, because i am guessing you guys stay on the 3 year term, they give u those options compare to the regular customers that have 2 year terms but a $60 minimum plan fee.
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

So if you have a phone that is attached to a business account, the upgrade fee(s) are less? I checked the eligibility of my wife's phone and the EUF is $180. I checked mine (iPhone 5 attached to my business and it tells me I can upgrade for the price of the new phone plus $15. But, it is saying that I can upgrade to the 5s 64gb for -$1. Is this an error?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Iannoc

Yes this is a known error. Apple's system has it as well. So does Bell & Telus. It seems the system is Canada wide with all the carriers. Spoke to Apple Canada & they told me this.

Even tho its showing this error, Rogers will not give it for $-1.

Also yes if your a business customers or a corporate customer, your upgrade fee is less as you stay on a 3 year term VS the regular customer that have 2 year terms now.
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

So it is possible that I can upgrade for just the cost of the phone? I have only had this phone for a year so I am surprised there is no EUF?
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

And the message I received from Rogers said "2 year share everything talk text and Internet offer"
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Iannoc

Best thing to do is contact Rogers and ask them and see what they say / see on their end. You may have a free upgrade just pay the device.
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

I'll call them tomorrow. I wasn't planning on upgrading but might have to if its free. Course last year the EUF was so messed up I'm thinking this is also a mistake.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Iannoc

It may be a error but no one else has reported anything and I don't see a error for a free upgrade. You may be lucky me get your upgrade fee for free lol
I've Been Here Awhile

how does first month upgrade fee calculate??

there should be about 80 + i remember....

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello kfc_zjian

What do u mean by that?