Apple iPhone 5S & 5C Questions / Reservations number!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Apple iPhone 5S & 5C Questions / Reservations number!

I ordered my gold 16 5s on oct 30th and it is in progress but probably because i was in the corporate line. i was only 157

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello qwersdf324

Business lines are getting them a bit faster after all the problems it had. Yours should ship in or around 3-5 business days.
I've Been Around

My iPhone 5S black 32GB been reserved through business since the first week. Status has been pending for 2 months now. When we called the phone support (in early october) they said it would definatly been here within a week or two(its now november 16th).

Also my current iPhone has been broken for 2 weeks now so I am also without a phone

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Tommy1569

So you are saying your status was “ in progress - activation ( Pending) "?. If that was true, then the phone would have been shipped out and you would have gotten it by now. Are you sure it says Pending for the past 2 months?.
I've Been Here Awhile

status went to In Progress Nov13. Got a text from Rogers saying it shipped about 8pm Nov14. got the call about 1pm Nov15 from the store to pick it up.

it's beautiful and the touch ID is fantastic! i love gold!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello adamds

Good to hear you got it! 🙂
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi, I too am one of the people waiting for my iphone to arrive.

I am around 1200th in line at the moment...

I had a question regarding cancelling my order and going to future shop to purchase the phone. Is there any downside to going this route? I was put on a corporate plan recently, if I were to get the phone at future shop/best buy would this mess up my plan?

Is there a reason why people wait a month+ instead of going to future shop/bestbuy and getting it right away?

Thanks.

I've Been Here Awhile

Like this process just plain sucks. Been waiting three weeks here and I've moved up maybe 100 spots (out of 1300) for 32gb grey.

The answer you always I've is to go to a store, well I live 300km from ANY Rogers store and it's not an option for me.

Not only is Rogers giving business customers the shaft, but also rural Canadians...

I knew I should have just switched and been like everyone else in town and enjoying my phone for weeks.....

Thanks for nothing rogers....
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Well it's now over one month -yes 30 days since my order was placed. I'm a corporate customer which explains lots. This issue now has NOTHING to do with Apple and 100% to do with Rogers horrible service. Apple has cut shipping times from 3-5 days down to 1-3 days. Regular business customer report getting the 5s in around a week. What is going on? My company ordered 50 of these and I have to wait and can't go to a store. Makes me want to cancel all my roger services now that my company pays for the phone.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello kev_07

You can go to the store. As previously said by me and many others, business and corporate clients can go into a Best Buy or Future shop or any Rogers authorized store and do the upgrade there. If your company blocks the account from doing so, that is the companies fault, not Rogers.

At this point yes i do blame Rogers but it seems only a few out of everyone haven't gotten it.