Apple iPhone 5S & 5C Questions / Reservations number!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Apple iPhone 5S & 5C Questions / Reservations number!

Hey Meowmix. i ordered an iphone 5s 16gb in gold this wednesday on a corporate plan. 

How long do you think my wait will be. my number is 157?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Psychspirit

Glad you got one! Sadly you can't cancel it now. Once it ships and the store receives it and calls u, just tell them u don't want it. You will get the $40 reservation fee back once it ships out.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello underpsi

It all depends. I really doubt it will take that long but it may take, 1-2 weeks to receive it. The reps are not trained for this Sadly. I wouldn't blame the rep, i would blame their managers
I've Been Here Awhile

So what happens when a company signs a contract with Rogers and orders 50-100 phones? Are we in the same line as the other corporate customers?
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi, I ordered a iPhone 5s Gold on October 17th over the phone and the rep said my phone would be at my door step in 2 weeks.  2 weeks pass by and I still didn't receieve it.  Last week I called again and asked when my phone was going to come.  Rep told me end of the week (last week). Still haven't recieved it.  I dont have a waitlist number or anything, I'm just curious when I'm even going to get my phone.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello jimmyhoang

It may take another 1-2 weeks if not a but more as you did order in the middle of Oct & people from Sept are still waiting.
I Plan to Stick Around

Hello everybody in this thread! I HIGHLY recommend Meowmix's advice. Because of him, I received a silver 5s after waiting a day short of a month in which initially I ordered a gold 5s but the chamfered edge on the silver 5s caught my eye rather than the gold so I went ahead and took the silver 5s 64GB by doing a hardware upgrade inside future shop without paying a dime. But the reason I say that I HIGHLY recommend Meowmix's advice is because of him, I received a $150 credit from Rogers + the $50 rebate( in which I have yet to see).
I did the mail in rebate because apparently, the online option for the $50 rebate has been glitching and not working for a lot of Rogers customers(as I have been told by every Rogers rep I have talked to) so I was told to mail in the rebate and regardless of how long it takes(I was told up to 8 weeks), the $50 rebate will show on your next invoice.

Thank you once again Meowmix for all your support and advice that helped me tremendously to resolve the problem I was having.

I will visit this thread every so often but I wanted to officially tell you Meowmix that it has been a pleasure communicating with you and keeping me sane when insanity almost kicked in lol

Adios for now!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello killuminati84

You are welcome! Glad to see it all worked out for u and you got everything u wanted :). I am always here to help everyone i can and do as much as i can! 🙂
I've Been Around

I ordered a 64 gb gold on release date

on november 8 it said "Order In Progress (Activation)" at about 1 pm, 2 hours later it got cancelled and I got an email saying  I am not eligable for upgrade. Finally got a hold of rogers today and they apologized and put me back in line.

I should be frustrated right? considering I have been using a 3GS for past 2 months

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello m_2k5

They most likely either put u back in line but from the start or forced u back into the same position u were before. I would be upset and frustrated as well if I saw that