Apple iPhone 5S & 5C Questions / Reservations number!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Apple iPhone 5S & 5C Questions / Reservations number!

My position in the list has not moved at all this week. Stuck on 28th for a 64GB Gold since last friday. Anyone knows what is going on now? 

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello dgb

That is because Apple has barely shipped any gold ones to Rogers & most carriers. Its better if you call into any Rogers authorized dealership like Best Buy / Future shop & see which one has that model in stock & get it.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi All, business update.

Today I went into the Chinook Apple store in calgary and bought a new iPad Air.  While there I asked "Do you do Rogers corporate upgrades - and do you have the 5S's in stock?".  Yes and yes.  They brought their business rep over and processed my Rogers hardware upgrade x2 phones and I left happy.  When I returned to the office I hit the cancel reservation button on Rogers' site.

So instead of the continual wait, call your local Apple Store and see if they can do the same for you.  They had every model of iPhone 5S in stock.  Thanks for nothing Rogers.  Smiley Frustrated

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello CalgaryGuy1

Oh so they now accept business customers? Toronto Apple stores don't. So i guess it depends on the location you live in. Sorry for that mistake!.

I am glad to hear u got the iPhone!. Hows the iPad air?.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Meowmix,

No problem.  The Air is nice and fast - and light.  🙂  Now that I have my phone, I'm bowing out of the Rogers rant.

Cheers!

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello CalgaryGuy1

Oh very nice!. I will go check it out on the weekend! 🙂
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I just picked up a brand new iPhone form Best Buy at Lougheed Mall. They said they had lots of phones in stock - other than Gold - and were able to fulfill business customer orders. They were great. I was moving backwards - I had moved backwards 14 spots in one week - and was fed up with the wait. I was under the mistaken impression that I had to use the reservation system, which is a farce.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello jaytee

Well it does say you won't get it first or at launch. The reservation system just guarantees you a device in your name when the warehouse gets same for the business side. Sadly Rogers never put the business side first or on the same page as regular customers.

Its great to hear u got one! 🙂
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I was more than willing to wait patiently if the reservation system actually worked....Unfortunately it didn't as instead of moving forward (however fast), I was moving backwards. I had moved back 14 spots this past week. Me thinks the reservation system be broken....

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello jaytee

The reservation isn't broken, it just needs some fixing. Rogers Sadly hasn't paid to much attention to fixing it at all. They really need to fix it and add business customers as the same priority as regular customers have. I said this last year many times and said this, this year again.