Apple iPhone 5S & 5C Questions / Reservations number!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 5S & 5C Questions / Reservations number!

Hello CalgaryGuy1

Believe me it is. Nothing for Silver. Only a handful of Gold ans Grey came in Sadly Smiley Sad
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello erow

Those numbers are for the 32GB silver Canada wide business side. They are not doing the same this year it seems. That was only for last year with the iPhone 5. They MAY do it this year but nothing has been said yet. Not many new Business customers have gotten their phones either. Most of them went to Best Buy or Future shop and got their phones.

Yea new telcos won't come anytime soon Sadly.
I've Been Here Awhile

Is there a place in quebec , near montreal i can do upgrade for the iphone 5s with business plan (corporatif)
I've Been Here Awhile

I am very frustrated. I am not even moving forward in the queue - I am moving backwards!!! Over the past 3 days, I haven't moved up - I have moved BACKWARDS 13 spots!!!!

I have started a spreadsheet to track this madness and am taking screenshots. Is this happening to anyone else?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Manudero

You will need to contact the stores near you and see which one will do them for u.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello jaytee

A spreadsheet may not help much Sadly. They did this last year and barely helped. It only gave infothat people post here. If you want to do the spreadsheet thats good tho! Like i have said before, the spots moving backwards are a glitch with the system. You are the same number you were before or a little lower. The glitch happens with every single reservation phone there is. It happened with me many times.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Waiting since Sept 23rd on a 64GB. Still 17th in line..........what in the world is going on??

This wait time is getting out of hand!!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello DYJ

You can always contact other Rogers authorized resellers and see which ones have that model in stock instead of waiting around. That way u are able to see and get one if possible.
I Plan to Stick Around

Just wanted to update - I can finally say I just picked up my  16GB Space Gray from the UPS depot today!

For the details;

16GB Space Gray

Corporate/Business Customer

Reserved on Sept. 25th, 2013 (~started around 671 in the queue)

Went into Activation - October 25th, 2013

Shipped - October 29th, 2013

All in all, while it was frustrating at times when Rogers wasn't giving any info to Corporate/Business customers it finally panned out.

Although anyone else think it's just a little odd, maybe even a coincidence that my order went into activation exactly 1 month from the time of reservation? Any other Business/Corp customers want to share their experience?

Anyways, thanks to everyone here, especially Meowmix for all the insight!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello SaturnX

Great to hear! Smiley Happy glad u will be getting itSmiley Happy. You are welcome! Smiley Happy