Apple iPhone 5S & 5C Questions / Reservations number!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 5S & 5C Questions / Reservations number!

Yay heavyd1981

I'm a Trusted Advisor

I called a few places in Toronto & they had some. Called back a few hours later & all gone. A few 32 / 64GB Gold & Silver. They said people rushed to get them lol
I Plan to Stick Around

So on Saturday I noticed my Order went from position #154 to In Progress(Activation), so I thought wow 5 weeks later they finally decide to give the phones to thier corporate clients. 

But Rogers doing what they do best, they still screwed me come this Morning.  I check my order again.  Sure enough there is a not saying contact business support, and my status is moved back to "Pending" (I lost my marbels at this point).  So I get a hold of a Rep and they informed me that they need to clear with me that there is a $100 early upgrade fee for my 5s. I ORDERED MY PHONE ON SEPT 20TH and now 5 weeks later they need to tell me there is an early upgrade fee.  So I argued, I haven't signed a contract or got a new phone since the BB 9900 came out.  Sure enough they waved the early upgrade fee.  Just them buying another day to try and pull a quick one for an extra $100 on my bill.  **bleep** me off

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello parki59

Yea they do that a few weeks after. Its nonsense to tell you the truth. It seems they put the pending status weeks after.
I Plan to Stick Around

You guys all just gotta wait it out. I've been waiting for my iphone since Sept 23rd when I ordered. I'm still in line......

I'm thinking every week you'll see some stock go out. At least from my experience from tracking 6 weeks now. 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello DYJ

Most on here are from the business side. They waited while the regular side got their phones. ( From the start until now). So i understand why they are not being patient & upset.
I Plan to Stick Around

How am I going UP in spots. I was 298 or something yesterday, and I'm 309 today? 

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello isadore

As i have explanied before. This is a system issue. This happens with there are so many orders + more being added. It happened to me with my S4 & Q10 when i reserved them. This is normal. Your number is still the same number as you started with or was before.
I've Been Around

Hi,

do you happen know how long it would take the UPS package to come to BC? I just got the email saying my iphone 5s has been shipped(assuming from ON) yet unsure when it would arrive. Its coming to my house, not rogers store. Thank you.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello bhbyun

It will come either tomorrow or Thursday. Most likely tomorrow tho. Rogers uses express shipping for the west side.