Apple iPhone 5S & 5C Questions / Reservations number!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 5S & 5C Questions / Reservations number!

tublet,

was this at a rogers store, or any wireless store like wireless wave, bb, future shop?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Wow, most people are in the hundreds and have been waiting since launch date! I guess at 1500 in the line, I will likely be waiting until the 6 comes out! I hope the Rogers store comes through for me. I think it's dumb that you can't reserve the specific model at the store too. If they are going to ship 5 phones to the store  that week, they might as well ship what the customers are waiting for instead of some random lottery!

Oh, and another quick question - If there are 1500 people in front of me, are they all waiting for 32GB Gold phones, or just 1500 waiting for 5s' of any kind?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Sorry to burst your bubble, from this forum, it seems separate queues for the various models and if corporate or regular customer.

JAM

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@ meowmix

Lol I doubt it too, unless a company ordered 40 gold then cancelled , you never know! But the other thing I thought was maybe it was a glitch in their system again, we'll see!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@ sgtoca68

That's awesome news
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

My gold 32gb corporate phone shipped today. Should be arriving tomorrow. It took 5 weeks for me to get my phone after being 1st in place. I never could have imagined the wait would be so long.

Barring any natural disaster, I should be using the phone by tomorrow. Thanks everyone, especially MEOW. You're a great help.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

You know, all of this is very calculated on Apple's part. By now, you would think they have it pretty well figured out what the demand is going to be like when any new phone is unveiled. I think it's BS that "they weren't anticipating the demand and cannot keep up with the supply." If everyone got a phone the week of the launch, no one would still be talking about this and they wouldn't be relevant anymore. This way, they keep the obsession going for a long time and sometimes it makes more people who weren't necessarily planning on upgrading, jump on the bandwagon. Like, oh this phone must be so great if all these people are dying to get it, I better get one too. As for me, this is the first time I am ever upgrading to an "s" version. I always hold out for the complete redesign that usually comes with the next new numbered phone. Only reason for it now is because my daughter is getting her first phone, and even she doesn't want the "c" and I don't think a 14 year old needs to have a $300 iphone 5s so she will then be getting my iphone 5 which just got switched out for a brand new one anyway due to a warranty issue last week. Sorry for rambling but this kind of stuff just irks me. If only we would all just say, you don't want to give us a phone, then don't and move on to the next phone out there that is probably just as good or better. Bet then they'd be running after us to get us back and there would be thousands of iphones sitting in their warehouses collecting dust! Ok, rant over now. Smiley Frustrated

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Rainforest

Finally you will get it! Congratulations and have fun with it!!!

You are welcome 🙂
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Hey - just dropped to 29 today!

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello dgb

What number were u before?