Apple iPhone 5S & 5C Questions / Reservations number!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 5S & 5C Questions / Reservations number!

Hello Odoruhono

When Rogers ships it out & its going to a Rogers plus store ( Rogers corporate store) then it goes straight to them. If its a Rogers third party authorized store, then rogers will ship it out, & iot goes to their warehouse ( if they have one). After that Rogers nor UPS is responsible for the device.

It could be that the Rogers plus store gave it away by accident or lost it in the store. Sometimes this happens. there is nothing really can happen:(
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I'm back haha Oh well.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Sigh... day 22 for me.

I'm now in position 647 for a 16GB gold iPhone.

...back to sipping my kool aid.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I guess it's a wait list. I would call it "back order" or that's how they like to put it. I got a bit of a discount but money didn't really matter. I wanted the phone lol. Mine is also in progress so I would call them. Chances are they are going to read from the script but maybe go for a manager and get some money. That's probably the best advice I can give. Good luck!
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Hello, 

I was wondering if anyone knows when the next shipment of Iphone 5s 64gb will be? I am #166 on the waitlist and it has been a month now. 

thanks,

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Here is the latest response to consumers getting them before business and corporate.

@RogersNicolas: Hi, in all fairness, we wouldn't be able to look into that without the customer reaching out to us with a phone number.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello AlicjaSkora

It could take another week or so. Depending on how many Apple will send.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello parki59

Honestly i don't think anyone has unless they went to the store and got them. Someone on here 2 weeks ago or so said they did but didn't believe them as i doubt they only got it.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Rainforest

Just as mad as you are rainforest. Terrible service from Rogers. I am tempted by that guy Mario's offer from the iphone in Canada site that we posted on. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Got tired of waiting for gold on corporate , I didn't cancel but I reordered online as a regular customer and wow it's crazy how many regular customers are getting golds ,I went from 650 to 350 in a week and all that's changed on corporates side is due to cancelations ! I really believe I will get it as a regular customer before the corporate one comes in!!!