Apple iPhone 5S & 5C Questions / Reservations number!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 5S & 5C Questions / Reservations number!

For anyone in Ottawa area waiting for a 64gb 5s there is one at the rogers wireless express in Barhaven (this store can take clients that are corporate)

I've Been Around

I was 208 for 16 gb gold, just moved to in process today. Does anyone know how long it will take for me to get my phone delivered to the store?
I Plan to Stick Around

My status on the Rogers app still hasn't changed (still says Booked). =(  What is happening?? Should I call Rogers again?!? I ordered the gold 64gb on the afternoon of 20th of Sept over the phone.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello mielc

Calling Rogers will do nothing to be honest. Just wait until mid next week and see.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello tanyou

It will take 3-5 business days depending on where you live and when UPS picks up. Most likely sometime tomorrow will ship and go to the store next week
I'm a Regular

By the end of the day on Friday does that mean today is also possible because I fell asleep and now there is a sticker on the door. Smiley Sad

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Tmothy12

Today nothing will show up as it says Friday end of day. So tomorrow they will try again.
I Plan to Stick Around

Does anyone know if Apple Stores can deal with rogers corporate clients? I tried calling one but they said "I think so".  Everyones answer is "I think so" and when u get there its a "Nope"

I Plan to Stick Around

Meow: I just called into corporate again, and they said my phone didn't ship because I had indicated a 2 year term instead of a 3 year term. To be honest, I get a different story every time, but it sounds like this doesn't matter because nobody on corporate received any phones yet. Is this right?

I was changed to a 3 year term last week anyway, but I still don't have a phone despite being #1 for my gold iphone.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

FINALLY! I was 356 earlier this week, went down to 108 on tuesday and finally today im "in progress" for the 32gb gold! Looks like Rogers got another big shipment of gold in!