Apple iPhone 5S & 5C Questions / Reservations number!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 5S & 5C Questions / Reservations number!

Hello Avm_talia

It all depends if Apple ships more to Rogers, Apple sends a huge batch & then ships smallers ones days after. This is a pattern with Apple i have noticed.
I've Been Around

I have ordered the phone through rogers on the phone as a hardware upgrade. I ordered the phone on Oct.1. I have not received any email stating that the phone is on the way as many people havent either. I was wondering if anyone knew the priority in which the phones are being sent out, or if anyone who had ordered the phone around the same time as I did has heard anything? I see that people on here have a reservation number; however, I did not reserve mine online. Just seeking information for an estimated time of arrival.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello hambone

Phone orders have the same priority as reservations & store orders. When the device is in stock, the will process the order & ship it out. That is how it goes.

You will not be able to see a # or any other info until it ships.
Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

I'm just happy it finally changed...the wife's birthday is on Friday, and it would be an amazing gift for her. She's been using her 16 gig iPhone 4 for 3 years now, and it's slow as **bleep** next to my 5.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Still prefulfillment for business gold 64gb #1 since Sept 20th!!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

WOW ROGERS!!! Those business/corp customers must be terribly important to you if none of the managers picked up phones for them!! LOL!
Seriously getting fed up, i will be switching providers if I see no movement this week
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

after in progress this morning, a few minutes ago got email and system shows shipped. 32gb silver on consumer line; 370 at 20 sep; 140 after a few days; 39 since 4th october, in progress this morning. looks like rogers got more shipments from apple. kool
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello romilucz

I said that in the morning and afternoon... Good to hear tho!
Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Finally got the email everyone hopes to get saying their 32 gig hold 5S has shipped...yippy, kayey!!!
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello canamera

There u go:)