Apple iPhone 5S & 5C Questions / Reservations number!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 5S & 5C Questions / Reservations number!

I'm not sure how reliable this statement is, but I walked into a Rogers store on Sunday and a rep had told me that Apple had released a statement stating that they haven't even started to reproduce more iPhone 5s gold phones, as they don't even have the parts for the home/finger print scan button. He said that it could potentially take another 30-60 days for stock to come in.

Again, this is coming from a store rep...caution ahead.

I hope this is not true. I'm now in position 2085 and have been waiting since Sept 30th. At this rate, next year is looking like a strong possibility.

...This is not a Rogers issue...and I echo the comments made by others about how Apple is releasing to other markets before they fulfill their commitment to backordered markets. That's Apple for you. Now back to sipping on my kool-aid...what was I just typing?...oh yes...Apple is the best! 😉

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello radar2000

That is correct. The same thing was said by a few sites and Apple store reps as well on launch
Highlighted
I've Been Around

So has anyone actually received a gold phone since renewing after launch date? (I don't meant "reserving" and having a # in line).  I renewed for a new 2 year contract on Sept 24 and still no iPhone.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello bdee

Not many have. If you read the thread, you will See barely anyone that got the Gold one
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Happy thanksgiving everyone!! Here's to waiting another week and hoping I move forward in line and not backwards;) thanks rogers!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

U right, long weekend, I hope so waiting long enough, last year this time I already have my i5
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello jdmcivic

Most people had their 5 last year at this time as i remember as well.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Meowmix
Will I be getting a tracking # if so shop out today? Or will I get a call from Rogers plus or email bcz that its where I ask them ship it to.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello jdmcivic

Most likely later on tonight if anything after the midnight will get a tracking number in the email.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Meowmix

I finally went down to 947!
But what you're saying is they wouldn't ship out more tomorrow?