Apple iPhone 5S & 5C Questions / Reservations number!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Re: Apple iPhone 5S & 5C Questions / Reservations number!

Thank you meowmix....
Apple sure knows how to keep us all waiting.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

ok well i got a phone call from rogers today stateing i need to fax them some government issue id and my last rogers bill, dunno why all they said was did you try changeing your adress and i said no lol so i got wait till tuesday to deal with that but also, the same peson told me they have had my green 5c  she didn't know why i havent recived it yet , the see that i order 2 iphones 5cs at the same time , and she said the blue one was on backorder so they put my order on hold , she said i should receive my phones next week cause she said with great confidents that now that they have more blue 5cs they can send my order out she said i should receive it some time next week, not tuesday due to the long weekend but hopefully thursday 😄 i hope she was correct that would be awesome , inless this ID thing ends up putting my order on hold for longer, the REP said it shouldent , but i wont know till tuesday when i give this Matt guy a call that im suppose to get ahold of from rogers

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello canamera

Well Apple is not to blame for the long weekend lol. Other then that yes i agree.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello elnino666

Yea trainee reps usually give the wrong info all the time unless a rep or a manager could corrects them. Sadly reps are like this and all we can do is complain about it. I have told off many reps that do this.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

elnino666,
I'm less than 100 after you. You'll have to let me know when you receive it!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

will do Avm_talia...worried that at this rate will prolly receive it the same time as the PS4 release!!!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Yeah I'm pretty disappointed in Apple. I don't understand how they don't have any phones to send out to all the people that are waiting yet they will have for the 35 countries in 2 weeks. Doesn't make sense to me at all.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Avm_talia

Sadly in Apple's world they think by doing that they will get more customers
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Meowmix,

Pretty sad. Because from what I read it will be out in 60 countries by Nov 1st.
I really don't think I would be getting it this year.
This is my 1st time reserving a phone. I had no idea it would be like this.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Avm_talia

Sadly even if i want to blame Rogers, i can't because they do not make the devices, can't get get the amount of devices they want. With the business reservations i can blame Rogers tho.

Apple needs to realize that you can't open the sells in other countries if you don't have enough devices for the other ones