Apple iPhone 5S & 5C Questions / Reservations number!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 5S & 5C Questions / Reservations number!

Hello Zodiacz34

lol believe me i always think the same thing. After it happened with me, i just ignored it as i knew it was a flaky system issue that they would never get fixed. They have money but rather not spend it to get it fixed.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

thats why icancelled and went to the apple store in winnipeg they have had alot of phones just no gold and the gold is so faint its not that big of a deal

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Hi I reserved my 5s at rogers on 23rd sep and they send me email with confirmation # . But I do not have any Q# . How could I know my Q#
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Hayer

Sadly you do not have a #. All phone orders do not get numbers. You will just have to wait for the shipping email or when the store calls u to pick it up
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I don't have the Q# what u think is that any kind issue in waiting . I mean to say I have to more wait then other who order in same days. On my request they deliver @ my home.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Hayer

Which model and color did you pick? If anything a 1-3 week wait at best.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Still no luck, sitting at 11 out of over 900. 16 business days and no gold iphone. I have pretty much lost hope for next week. Got escalated to a manager today and pretty much got told nothing. 

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Yarrow0919

Business managers and regular customer managers are different / give different credits and such. I would call back and see if the next manager can di something.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I was joking about it before but now I'm serious I really hope I get it by Christmas . This corporate never mind reg. customers reserve system is absolute nonsense! Everyone on all lists should have received their phones by now! The fact that we are looking into months before we receive a phone? That's unacceptable! And Apple regardless of where they are made still American company not supplying their overly loyal customers with product to supply other countries is a let down! And Rogers? , a company we are forced to use because sadly these other companies are just trailing behind because we all won't get up and leave all together . Shoot I would take all my stuff away from rogers is a heartbeat if there was another company who could handle my needs over all and I'm far from saying rogers can handle it , they are barely managing it! I.e. Anyone notice the horrible internet connection ever since they offered the unlimited plan for 10$ more? How in the evening or weekends you can't connect? You gammers should know what I mean! Rogers has been asking all existing customers to get a higher priced plan to upgrade to get the new iPhone ? That's insane that they would force that when they can't provide the service never mind the device!!!! If anything they should be forced to put all plans back to what they were do to not being able to provide services and products as being sold to us by their company! Technically it's fraud , they are saying they have product, pay us more and you will receive it within blah blah blah script or script it's fraud and all to get more money and customers! Slowly the American wireless plans are sneaking over and the government is starting to take the reins and this is Rogers way of finding a way to get over on us! Like the way they re worded the tab nonsense , pay off your tab and you can upgrade , it's call a bloody early upgrade fee!!!!! That's all it is lol. I'm telling you all it's going to take is a company like Verizon to come along and wipe out rogers just like they are doing with AT&T in the USA ( hmmm what was rogers name before?) I hope rogers reads this as I'm sure they won't care , won't fix their issues nor take of their customers ! This is my opinion !