Apple iPhone 5S & 5C Questions / Reservations number!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 5S & 5C Questions / Reservations number!

There are two stores I deal with one near my work who deals with a lot of business accounts, I like because it's not very busy! The other every time I go I'm there for an upgrade it's a mission, they end up calling in to have a rep do it for them! Last time they ( the store had customer service do it) changed my business account to a regular so they can process the order then after the upgrade was done ( I found out when I ordered the iPhone 5s) they changed it back ! Shady stuff !!!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello marlenesilva

Yea they tend to do this from times.
I Plan to Stick Around

Guys the phone is 100% worth the wait. I love it and I am practically glued to the screen. However, if you are waiting for a 5s and already have a 5, I suggest just cancelling your reservation; the phone really isn't that different than the 5.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm just getting the 5s so my wife can use my 5. She's using an iphone 4 right now.
I've Been Here Awhile

Add me to the list of pizzed off Rogers customers.

Have been waiting since Sept 21...originally on the Gold iPhone5S 16. The sad part of all this is the LIES I get at the other end of the phone calls. I can deal with the wait, but not the LIES!!!!!

I've gone from the GOLD to the grey 32, all within several phone calls....each time told stock with this option was good to go. LIES Smiley Sad

Reading this tired thread, I see I'm not alone.

Is this a Apple problem. Have not read anything here, but it is all over the net about the gyroscope or accelerometer woes the new phones are seeing. Will totally mess the phone up as a level, a compass, or a device to track your activities...not to mention game play. Is that what the wait is all about?

Knock, knock Roggers...throw us a bone here

I Plan to Stick Around

Am possibly going shop around this weekend see if can find any, then cancel my order & contact. Am sure telus or bell have some stock, this it's stuipd. Rogers n apple still didn't learn from the pass few iphone release.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello jdmcivic

Actually Bell has barely any stock. ( People are still waiting from the pre order list believe it or not.). Bell does not have a forum like this so we could see the upset customers lol.

Check around & see. If you are able to get out, like you said cancel the reservation.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Grahl,
I too have increased another # today! Started @ #374 went to 320 back to 360, then 362, 368 now @ 369! WoW rogers thanks!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Zodiacz34

Read my above post to know why..
I Plan to Stick Around

@meow
Really all those years & they still haven't fixed their broken reserv system, what a company! Lol