Apple iPhone 5S & 5C Questions / Reservations number!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 5S & 5C Questions / Reservations number!

Hello Grahl

Media and tech sites got involved. People started taking the sites complaining none stop. Also i am starting to think they didn't say anything until they saw the demand for it and then came out and said they will release it.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@meowmix
Any new shipment today from Rogers?
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello jdmcivic

I haven't talked to him yet. Really busy at work today. Will try and contact him in a bit.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Grahl, apparently there's one main place on young that deals with any corporate or business. Thinking of going myself
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Howie222 if you do go before the 23rd let me know how you made out.

thanks

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Howie222

Many Rogers Authorized dealerships are able to handle business accounts. Just depends if you can trust them or not.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I have been on the business device waiting list for three weeks now. I ordered a gold Iphone 5s 16GB on launch day. I am number 11 out of 938 and no movement has happened in 14 business days. Tomorrow is day 15 and I am getting mad. I waiting on launch day at the store to be told they had no stock and I have gone in person everyday to see if any is getting sent. Still no luck, and it's frustrating. While I understand that it's on Apple, there is no way that it takes 15 days to get at least 20 iphones, especially with the number of subscribers Rogers has. Not sure what to do about it, the people on the phone field these questions all day and I hate getting the run around. Anyone have any success with anything?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@ killiuminati 

it was for the 5C lol i dont even have a phone , so im just excited to get one haha been waiting for my 5C forever lol prob still wont get it this weekend , and since its the long weekend im looking at thursday or friday next week

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

STILL IN PREFULFILLMENT FOR BUSINESS GOLD 64GB 5S #1 SINCE 6:30am SEPT 20th.. LMAO.. Rogers is the biggest joke ever... I love how yesterday the website said it was down because of upgrades.. meanwhile its a complete lie and it was all technical difficulties.. I've never seen a more ridiculous company in my life.. currently on hold for my 6th call regarding overbilling from 3 mths ago, still not fixed.. Rogers cannot get ONE THING RIGHT
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I tweeted back and forth with rogers last night and they denied that reg customers were getting phones and corporates were not ! Kept saying the same thing saying there's a shortage for both, I told him if he looked at the lists he would see different and the of he didn't believe me to read this forum ! Tweet rogers_chris