Apple iPhone 5S & 5C Questions / Reservations number!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 5S & 5C Questions / Reservations number!

Meowmix,
I don't know what we would with out your help 🙂
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Avm_talia

Always here to help & try to make sure everyone gets a answer!. Who knows what would be without me lol 😛
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Yeah I like it gave the 4 to family member
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Same here only move one spot😤😤😤 in 1week
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Well after reading this discussion I'm depressed.  I'm sitting at #814 of 843 for the 32GB Grey on the corporate side.  At the rate people are getting devices here it would seem I wouldn't get my phone until November or December.

What's got me even more upset is that I started today at 813 and by the end of the day I'm at 814 - WTF??!! 

Also, can I pick up a phone at an Apple or Rogers store and still get my corporate rate, then cancel my corp reservation?

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello supersmurf

It all depends because you are on a business / corporate account. Most Rogers stores do not have access to those type of accounts. Some Rogers authorized dealers do. If you want, buy the phone outright from Apple if they have any and go to that store and see if they can add it on your account. Apple stores do not have access for business accounts Sadly.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I called Apple Eatons today to ask if they are able to handle Rogers business customers and I was told that they were able to do it. The guy I was talking to said that if the company was taking care of the bill then they wouldn't be able to do it, but if I were paying for the wireless service then it would be ok. Was I given wrong info?

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello theoriginals1

That is how it should be.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I don't get it?  Why would Rogers hold off delivery so people don't run across the border on black Friday?  If I was shipped my phone now there would be no concern with me running across the border?  Holding them and me potentially not having it by then does give me reason.

I wonder if apple is holding stock to supply these 35 other countries they are going to supply on Oct 25th and Nov 1st.

Anyway I am happy to say my spot in Q moved yesterday.........went "UP" one spot.  I still don't understand how that happens.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I noticed Rogers quickly reversed the decision to carry the BB Z30........I wonder what method people were pressuring them on that it didn't seem to take long for them to rectify that situation!