Apple iPhone 5S & 5C Questions / Reservations number!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Re: Apple iPhone 5S & 5C Questions / Reservations number!

Still #48 for a 32gig gold....I guess it's better then my original 207 spot when I reserved on launch day.
Highlighted

Crap...still 48 in line for a 32gig gold, and it's been like that for a while now...no signs of any movement. All I can do at this point is come on here and vent with you guys a little.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

interesting...

Suppliers also say Apple is targeting a 4.8-inch iPhone for the iPhone 6.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/jefferies-upgrades-apple-2013-10#ixzz2h38TLje7

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

have moved from 1649 to 1648 for the gold 5s in the last 12 hours ...Smiley Sad

Highlighted

I like your idea of a credit Meowmix....some sort of compensation for such a ridiculously long wait for a simple phone. I've waited less time for receiving cars from dealers lol
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello elnino666

That was said last year for the 5S.. I wouldn't believe it until i see a leak or the actual device. Last year rumors claimed a 4'8 iPhone 5S with a bigger battery & a 1080P screen would come out. Nothing of that happened LOL.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello elnino666

This was explained by me many times. During Sundays & during midnight hours nothing will change unless someone cancels.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello canamera

Last year they did afgter 15 days it would be $50 & after waiting 28 days you would get another $50. In total you would get $100 credit it you waited for more then 28 days. Sadly they never said anything like this, this year. ( This credit went towards your next invoice, not the phone price. )
Highlighted

When I initially reserved it on the 20th, and saw that I was 207 I thought I'd definitely get my phone in the first few days....but over two weeks later, I'm down to #48, and no signs so far
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

A credit would be nice but i would rather just have my new phone!  The 15 days, is that business days??