Apple iPhone 5S & 5C Questions / Reservations number!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

Re: Apple iPhone 5S & 5C Questions / Reservations number!

The rep opened my phone and activated it in store even though he knew I knew exactly what to do and could activate it at home because I told him I'd had every iPhone. I think he just wanted to see and hold the gold!
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm #1 on corporate for the gold, but I haven't received mine yet.

If the Rogers guy wanted to see the gold, he could have gone into any apple store to see it. There are plenty of samples there.

I'm a Senior Enthusiast

I've been switching between my black 5 and gold 5s to see which colour I prefer. I think I actually prefer the gold one now, but maybe because it's the new and exciting colour.
I Plan to Stick Around

I still haven't received any emails from Rogers and I ordered on September 23rd.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Went into the pole store at the eaton centre, and got my silver 16gb iPhone 5s. How do you get the rebate?
I Plan to Stick Around

Honestly guys if you're close to a apple store and they have in stock go for it. Don't wait on rogers to get phones. It will take time for them to get stock.
I Plan to Stick Around

This is just crazy , I thought of cancelling just because it's straight nonsense and they get away with murder !! But if everyone keeps giving up and going for another colour then they win! They probably want us to do that!
I Plan to Stick Around

Honestly the gold isn't worth it. The silver is much better followed by the new space grey.
I Plan to Stick Around

Ordered September 27/28 moved 120 spots so far, 1477 to 1357. Got an email 1 week to the day after I ordered. It was in my junk box though.
I Plan to Stick Around

Really? I haven't seen any yet but have ordered the grey. Just because I watch a lot of youtube on my phone and I find the white too distracting. Black works better for me. Did think the gold looked nice from the vids I've seen.