Apple iPhone 5S & 5C Questions / Reservations number!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 5S & 5C Questions / Reservations number!

if i made a reservation online and find that an apple store has the iphone i want in stock, can i just cancel the reservation online and do the HUP at the apple store. or would i not be "eligible" for a hup because of the reservation even though i cancelled it.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello bearstearns3

Yes you can. If the status says OPEN still, you can cancel it & go to the Apple store & do the upgrade. If the status says IN PROGRESS OR SHIPPED, you can still go to the apple store & do the upgrade. The store will call you once it gets the device & tell them you no longer need it.

The $40 fee will be credit back to you once you cancel the reservation or when its been shipped.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I heard that they will start shipping out the gold on Oct 5th
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Avm_talia

That could be true but no one knows
I Plan to Stick Around

so im deciding on whehter I should get the 64gb iphone instead of 32gb now. does anyone know whether the increase in space will reflect in the same resell value? so for example lets say i can sell the 32gb for 250 in 2 years. will i be able to sell the 64gb for 100$ more? this is a general question of whehther 64gb iphone in the resale market is 100 more rather than whether it is worth x amount of dollars

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@avm

obv not... october 5th is a saturday .. they useally dont ship on saturdays so what you heard was wrong (Y) sorry juss saying .

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@bearstearns3

I sold the 64gb 4s for $500 and the 32gb 4 for $550 and the 32gb 3gs for $500. Looking to get $500 for the 64gb 5 as well.. if that is of any help
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Jkronz,

I was just saying what heard.
My friend spoke to someone in Rogers.
Shipping out on the 5th does not mean it will be shipped out to you on the sat.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Avn_takia

Anyone can give you or your friend that date or another date. I wouldn't believe it until I see it to be honest.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Can I do the rogers trade up at an apple store?