Apple iPhone 5S & 5C Questions / Reservations number!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 5S & 5C Questions / Reservations number!

Still available. Inbox me ASAP if you need it
I'm a Trusted Enthusiast

Hey meowmix,

They reversed it for me! I spoke to a sales rep, and she mediated between me and retentions. And then finally I spoke with retentions to confirm the visa number for the refund. All is well! I just need to decline the iPhone at my door.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello matfigs

That is good to hear!. Just decline it at the door & the phone will go back to Rogers & you will be fine:)
I Plan to Stick Around

I reserved my white/silver iPhone 5S around 5 days ago, and I'm in 483 place. How long you think it'll be until it goes to processing? Cause I didn't think it would take this long. Please let me know. Thanks everyone
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello kwljeremy

It may take 1-2+ weeks if anything for it to ship out and change the status. You never know it may change this week even.
I Plan to Stick Around

Ok. Well is apple starting to supply more of them for rogers etc.. As I heard there are A LOT of Grey ones. But the others are very hard to find, even in apple stores..? You still think I'll get it by next week?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm 475 now. Dont see how I would have it next week 😞
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello kwljeremy

At this point they should be. I am sure Apple has enough grey ones. Apple supplies the Apple stores more then the carriers to be honest
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi meowmix,

I wanted to upgrade my iphone to the 5s gold 16g, I was told to reserve it online. I did that a week ago. I was #1950, I am now 1755. Reading people posts makes me believe I won't be getting mine for at least a month.
Is that correct?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Avm_talia

It most likely will be 2-4 weeks at tops with that number you have. It may take longer if Apple ships limited gold ones.