Apple iPhone 5S & 5C Questions / Reservations number!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 5S & 5C Questions / Reservations number!

Do you think rogers will be able to ship at least 500 sliver 16gb iphone 5s by mid next week?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello treszfresh

It all depends on how many devices Apple ships to them.
I Plan to Stick Around

I know it depends. I guess what I should have asked is what would the minimum about of device they will receive it's hard to imagine them only getting a couple hundred devices.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello treszfresh

No one knows. When I was working there ( when the 3G and 3GS came out) Apple would send them 100-400 devices within all models) that was per 3 days. Now it may be less because Apple can not come up with the amount people want
I Plan to Stick Around

@matfigs I'm no. 74 in line for 32gb Space Grey.
I'm a Trusted Enthusiast

Magrat22,

I'm really hoping we see a status change by morning.. I know some friends who cancelled their orders because it hasn't changed since day one
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello matfigs

I really hope so for your sake it changes. I would say most likely Monday - Tuesday it should change
I Plan to Stick Around

Yeah I'm getting pretty fed up to be honest. At the same time I did jump from silver to grey mid week which is when Rogers had 'in progressed' and 'shipped' a lot of greys. I think I just missed it by a day. If I'd switched on Wednesday I would have been okay but they were all out on Thursday by the time I switched. I should have just reserved the grey on launch day and I'd have the phone by now..grr. Next year I'm picking the most produced colour on launch day. Although I hope they do a better job next year it was a gong show this time around.
I Plan to Stick Around

You should pick the color you actually want, not the most produced one. It's apple job to know to produce enough phones for everyone before committing to a launch date.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi Meowmix,

I was just wondering if you got the private message I sent you?