Apple iPhone 5S & 5C Questions / Reservations number!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 5S & 5C Questions / Reservations number!

3 days ago. They had 16G in stock when I chatted with them on the phone. Rep was actually awesome and that doesn't happen often. They called a whack of stores within 50km to see what was around.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Rlawton

If they had in stock, you would have gotten it already. Don't you think? The reps are NOT able to see how many devices the warehouse has. Also the warehouse does not update their systems within 24 hours after the first update. So the reps will see IN STOCK but in reality there is no stock.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello matfigs

If you are buying the phone outright, there is no $50 rebate on the device price. The $50 rebate is ONLY for when you upgrade your line and do the mail in rebate.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

They had the 16G gold and I wanted 32G. Ordered a Silver 32G at the same time and it is already here on the phone. Had to reserve the gold online.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Enthusiast

Chanelcanuck,

Placed order Friday with on the phone for 16gb space grey! Very nice costumer service lady, assured me I would get the phone in 7-10 days tops..said there was stock and that they are fast at packing the phones for ups.. Hopefully she wasn't lying just to get me to pay on the phone..if that's the case, I will definitely be complaining
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Rlawton

What do you mean by " it's already here on the phone"? That makes no sense unless you want to say " it's already here I am on the phone with it"...

Also if they had 16GB gold in stock, then how come people that ordered the 16GB gold are still waiting for almost a week? Believe me when I say what I say, I uses to work for them and know the tricks and inside stuff you guys have no clue about... The reps only see " IN STOCK" but it can well be not in stock. Like I said, the warehouse updates the system every 24hrs.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Enthusiast

Oh! That is why it is so expensive..son of a b word.. Sneaky sneaky..she told me I would get it off.. Hmm
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello matfigs

The $40 -$50 she said they will give you as a credit will go towards your invoice, not the device price. They can NOT change the device price. The prices are set and locked by Apple. Only Apple can change the prices for the devices.

So the credit she have you, will go towards your first or second invoice. ( Most likely the first one)
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Yeah I get it. But the silver took 3 days when they said 7-10. I know the Gold will take longer. There are also 16G gold in stock in kitchener, ancaster, Hamilton, Waterloo and Niagara Falls that I know of as of Thursday afternoon. Everywhere mentioned above has some of all sizes of space grey and silver. I've spent hours searching and calling. I know the reps are usually shady and make stuff up.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Enthusiast

Yeah she credited my statement, but even still..$769 without rebate and with tax is $868..why was I charged another $26?