Apple iPhone 5S & 5C Questions / Reservations number!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 5S & 5C Questions / Reservations number!

Hello fhcfxbj

Good to hear:). Have fun with it!!

You are welcome!
I Plan to Stick Around

Charlo. I'm #1 for 32gb gold on the corporate side. I guess each model of iphone has its own line - otherwise we couldn't both be #1. There are 393 people behind me.

Yup - I feel like scum alright.

I Plan to Stick Around

Rain..Im sure they have a list for each COLOR as well. I am 259 since 20th sept on 32 gb Grey, There are 590 people on that one.

I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

I don't doubt for one second that Rogers told you that when you worked there and I have no angst towards you passing on information.. I'm just fed up with the generic responses they feed consumers and employees alike just for the sake of having a response and one they think will appease us for the moment without really helping us or clear anything up.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello charlo1108

Believe me I know what you are saying. Sadly Rogers doesn't see it the way me and u do. They see it their way:(

They think by giving those responses we we believe them. Sadly we all know it's just a script
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

womp womp still no info on my phone.

how did the reservation lines work? were those pre-orders or reservations done on release day?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello saradi

Most reservations were made on the release day of the iPhone 5S. Some have gone out meanwhile others have not *( Business wise).

Its first come first service bases & if they have it in stock. The business lines have no moved yet for some odd reason which i am disappointed in.
I Plan to Stick Around

Ok I'm confused I ordered mine over the phone Thursday morning , they said they didn't have any and I would pretty much go on a waiting list , next I know I get an email from rogers reservation for business contracts! My order was an upgrade so I'm reading it's faster to order over the phone which I did and I'm still on the reservation wait list?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello marlenesilva

There is no faster process... Your a business customer correct? No other business customer got their phones yet. Everyone else that got their phones, are from the regular customer side.
I Plan to Stick Around

Meowmix

Yup I'm a business account, thanks for the clarification !