Apple iPhone 5S & 5C Questions / Reservations number!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Enthusiast

Re: Apple iPhone 5S & 5C Questions / Reservations number!

Yeah reserved online #64 and they said they're cancelling unless I order by phone
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello matfigs

They have no way of cancelling it unless the back end team office does it. Even then they shouldn't touch it because as of the FAQ & everything else, NO where does it say they can cancel because you are buying it outright.

Its most likely a threat towards you so you can get on a contract.
I'm a Trusted Enthusiast

Meowmix, shows that it is still there!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello matfigs

It won't be cancelled. The reps on the phone have NO access to the reservation system. The only ones that do are the back end team office & the warehouse which changes your status. That is about it. So the rep lied to you & tried scaring you to believe them. Sadly this is what reps do not:(.

Keep watching it tho!.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Blackberry is on life support. lol
I Plan to Stick Around

My unlocked iPhone 5S 64GB Space Gray has shipped from Apple! I will get it Tuesday-Wednesday. 🙂

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello BatJoe

Good to hear:)
I Plan to Stick Around

Last night I received an e-mail stating the shipping process had begun and would take up to 4 days. Today, I checked the shipment tracker through the e-mail I received, and it has travelled from Concord, ON to Mount Hope, ON to Quebec Airport and now to Ottawa. I chose to have my phone delivered in Ottawa so is there a chance I could pick the phone up today? I was under the impression it would arrive in Ottawa on Monday/Tuesday.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello SolidSnake

It has arrived in Ottawa but most likely at the UPS facility in Ottawa. They MAY have it to deliver today but i really doubt it. If the tracking info does not show "OUT FOR DELIVERY" then Monday you will get it!.
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks bud.